Skills to pay the bills
Frameworks & Libraries
- Angular 2, Bootstrap, Express, Foundation, jQuery, Knockout, Nuxt, React, Redux, Vue, Vuex
- General Atom, Git, Photoshop, VSCode, ZSH
- Testing Chai, Jest, Karma, Mocha, Sinon, QUnit
- Workflow Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Neutrino, Webpack, Yarn
Major Projects built bit by bit
|Trōv||2018||Trōv US Launch|
|2016||Intuitive Loan Finder|
|Amazon||2014||Fire Phone: First Run Experience|
|Prime Music launch|
|Prime Instant Video launch, DE/UK|
|SteelSeries||2013||SteelSeries Engine 3|
Experience been there, done that
Click employer name for further information. indicates a contract position. Don't forget to download my resumé while you're here!
- Worked with multiple teams to bring the Trōv web client to the US, implementing region-specific features
- Implemented features in Trov's web client to keep parity with Android and iOS apps
- Developed internal data-managment tools
- Architected and developed the front-end of multiple consumer-facing online mortgage applications
- Collaborated with team members to define and implement responsive designs/UX
- Researched frameworks and technologies for green-field projects
- Maintained legacy .Net web app and static marketing content
- Developed internal applications to improve facility and employee performance.
- Developed applicaitons to monitor and analyze data in order to present stake holders with actional information.
- Worked with the marketing team to implement site features and user messaging.
- Developed web-based and command-line tools to assist in troubleshooting and streamline the development process.
- Integrated internal web frameworks into existing components.
- Assessed new technologies to improve ShopperMX, InContext's marketing research application.
- Implemented new features ShopperMX using jQuery, Knockout, and the Razor view engine.
- Advised and mentored team members regarding front-end best practices and UX/UI concerns.
- Architected and developed responsive, single-page administrative web application for UniB's process automation software.
- Collaborated with engineers, clients, and product analysts to identify and implement new features for UniB's administrative application.
- Assisted in defining RESTful API features and data schemas.
- Architected and developed components for SteelSeries Engine, a cross-platform, webkit-based native control panel application for SteelSeries' gaming peripherals.
- Implemented client-side localization for SteelSeries Engine.
- Created multiple, dynamically-applicable skins for SteelSeries Engine, from both internal and third-party designs.
- Developed mobile web-oriented version of ViewEmmi, Emmi Solutions' patient information application, leveraging HTML5 video components and Sencha Touch.
- Architected and developed webservice-based marketing site to demonstrate Emmi products to potential clients.
- Maintained Emmi Manager, Emmi's Java/JSP-based internal client management tool.
Assoc. Web Developer
9/06 - 9/07